Angola Environmental Serviços (AES) is an Angolan company, with proven track record servicing the Angolan O&G Industry since 2005. During this period AES has invested heavily in its infrastructure and human capital, to ensure high level of services to all the interested parties.
From its two waste management facilities situated inside Sonils Base (Luanda) and Kwanda Base (Soyo), AES provides environmental and integrated waste management services which includes Thermal Desorption, Incineration, Landfill Services, Tank Cleaning Services, Cargo Carrying Units (CCUs), Centrifugation, Recycling, etc.
AES has more than 420 employees in total, with a strong Angolan footprint (above 95% of nationals).
AES is a TOOL for the O&G Industry to comply with the Angolan environmental law and international best practices and thereby lowering its environmental liabilities.
Furthermore, AES is a TOOL for the Angolan authorities / stakeholders to apply / enforce the environmental regulations to protect the Angolan environment (sea / sea life / beaches / land / air).
To be the leading national company providing integrated waste management services with national coverage, to protect and preserve the environment, working with the major players in the Oil & Gas industry in Angola.
- Angola:Operate and provide our services locally and close to our clients, with high local content and according to international best practices and standards.
- Environmental:Promote environmental sustainability through world class technology to preserve present and future generations in Angola.
- Serviços: Provide 24/7 cradle to grave waste management services, onshore & offshore, to the Oil & Gas industry in Angola.
At AES we give more value to each word, while always keeping the Environment at the core of our Values.
- Action & Alertness: We value initiative, autonomy and the ability to adapt. We believe in being vigilant and ready for all scenarios through proper training & coaching and in taking personal accountability for our actions & results.
- Excellence & Entrepreneurship: We value quality, continuous improvement and doing small things well and the bigger things better, while still prizing results over form. Furthermore we encourage our people to be bold, open and transparent in finding innovative, simple and creative solutions to the everyday problems.
- Sustainability & Safety: We value long-term vision and are committed to establish long-lasting relationships, servicing our clients in accordance with their expectations and needs, providing our people with the training and resources required to perform at the highest level, and preserving the environment. End of the day, our priority is to ensure that there is no harm to people, environment and property directly or indirectly as a result of our operations.
AES Infrastructure / Key data
AES is located in key O&G logistics bases in Angola. Soyo facility is a big plus in the value chain, reducing client services cost.